Which Medicinal Mushroom Extracts can you buy at 24High?
Our range contains five different types of high-quality medicinal mushroom extracts from the two different manufacturers, Foodspores and McMyco. Foodspores offers its extracts in liquid form where McMyco has chosen to encapsulate its extracts. Both manufacturers use the same potent mushroom species because of their unique effect, supported by their historical use thousands of years ago. These miraculous mushrooms are part of the holistic Traditional Chinese Medicine (TCM), the mushroom species are:
Medicinal effect and Supporting role Medicinal Mushroom extracts
Demand and interest in alternative medicine is expanding day by day. Supplements, especially medicinal mushroom extracts, can be a powerful source of nutrition and help or support many ailments. Medicinal mushrooms contain all high-quality and essential amino acids. The medical effects of these mushrooms are very broadly oriented. An example: Cordyceps can help with chronic viral infections, has an anti-inflammatory effect, has a lowering effect on triglycerides and LDL cholesterol levels, combats fatigue and increases lung capacity. Moreover, according to the 'TCM' Cordyceps can also be taken to protect and promote kidney function. Mushroom extracts are very suitable as a preventive agent or as a support for a healthy lifestyle. The product description of each medicinal mushroom extract describes the effect of the medicinal mushroom. These are not psilocybin mushrooms, so these extracts do not give any psychedelic effects!
The use of medicinal mushrooms in 'Traditional Chinese Medicine' is estimated to be 5000 to 7000 years ago. Medicinal mushrooms are powerful disease fighters and they knew it in the Far East. Around 600 to 1000 AD, the demand for edible and medicinal mushrooms increased. To meet these needs, the Chinese developed and perfected the breeding methods. Today, more than 800 mushrooms have been described with a medicinal effect. Of these 800 medicinal mushrooms, there are about 500 species with anti-tumor properties! The use of medicinal mushrooms certainly did not only take place in China. Especially Vietnam, Thailand, Korea, Laos and India, many recipes and cures can be found whose origin and use merge with the traditional culture. Many archaeological finds and writings demonstrate this.
Medicinal mushrooms are not psychedelic mushrooms
These medicinal mushroom extracts have no psychedelic effects. The extracts are only intended to support health. Of course we also sell psychedelic shrooms or truffles. We offer these in the form of a grow kit and are very easy to set up and grow.
- Turkey Tail is good for resistance and contains the substances PSP and PSK. These substances appear to inhibit the growth of cancer cells. With these properties, as well as antibacterial, antiviral and immune system boosting effects, this extract is a powerful supplement.
- Cordyceps gives energy and promotes resistance! Cordyceps increases endurance, oxygen absorption and supports a healthy metabolism. Cordyceps is widely used among athletes for these reasons.
- Reishi consists mainly of polysaccharides, triterpeniodes, proteins and amino acids. Polysaccharides dissolved in water have an antitumor, immunomodulatory and blood pressure lowering effect. The Resihi mushroom regulates the natural energy in the body and, with the Chaga mushroom extract, it supports the production of red blood cells and regulates the energy in the body.
- Supports the immune system, helps to strengthen the resistance, contributes to normal cell division, plays a major role in the formation of red blood cells, breaks down unwanted LDL cholesterol, protects the liver, kills and fights viruses, fights candida, has stress-reducing properties, reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease, helps positively with diabetes and psoriasis.
- Helps with (brain and nerve functions involved in) concentration, learning and memory, increases a clear mind, positively maintains a mental balance, positively contributes to the state of mind and has an influence on increasing the spiritual energy.
Medicinal Mushroom Extract Capsules McMyco
McMyco believes in the power of Mother Nature. These extracts contain the full organic spectrum (100% fruiting body) of the medicinal mushroom. Each mushroom extract makes a positive contribution to health. In addition, McMyco's supplements are also suitable for vegetarians. McMyco firmly believes in the health-promoting effect of the components in the medicinal mushrooms. McMyco is part of McSmart, and it has decades of experience with mushrooms. These are true professionals in the field of Mycology. Start supporting/improving your health now with the medicinal mushroom capsules from McMyco.
Which Medicinal Mushroom Extracts from McMyco are there?
Microdose with psilocybin truffles or magic mushrooms to support the mind
Truffles are not medicinal mushrooms, but can certainly help and support depression, stress, ADHD, develop creativity and focus, rest and relaxation. The UMC in Utrecht conducts many studies in the field of psilocybin and depression. Current science is starting to realize that the effects of these magical truffles are unique. It won't be long before microdosing with psilocybin is included in current medical science as an effective remedy for many ailments.
Growing truffles or magic mushrooms for microdosing
If you are planning to microdosing, you can opt for pre-packed fresh truffle microdoses or you can grow truffles and/or magic mushrooms yourself. This can be done with a grow kit or spores. Spores are like the seeds of a mushroom. This spores graft yourself into a substrate through which a mycelium will grow. The mushrooms will grow above the ground from the mycelium and in the mycelium itself the truffles. Always work with new clean gloves, mask and on a well-cleaned surface when working with spores!
Order and ship Medicinal Mushroom Extracts online
Order these wonderful extracts quickly from us. Once ordered, we will ship it at the speed of light. We are also happy to assist you with advice and advice if you have any questions about McMyco or Foodspores products. Send an email with your question to Info@24High.nl or use our contact form