Lion's Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) - Brain Activity
The Lion's Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) or is a fungus with unique medicinal properties and an impressive appearance. Like a lion, this fungus has beautiful "lion's mane". Lion's Mane stimulates the production of Nerve Growth Factor (NGF). NGF is a neurotrophin. Neurotrophin is a substance that helps and protects nerve cells to survive, receive, process and transmit information in the brain and body. This fungus is nicknamed "the smart fungus / mushroom" for a reason. An improvement in cognition and mental clarity are just a few of the many positive effects of the Lion's Mane. Lion's Mane can help reduce cardiovascular disease, reduce anxiety and depression.
- Per capsule: 400mg Lion's Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) extract of 100% fruiting body mushroom.
- Excipients: magnesium citrate and silicon dioxide.
- Stimulates Nerve Growth Factor (NGF)
- Stimulate Brain Activity
- May help lower anxiety and depression
- May speed recovery from nervous system injuries
- May reduce the risk of heart and reduce vascular disease
- May have a positive effect in managing diabetes symptoms
Do not exceed 2 x 1 capsule daily with water during a meal.
Keep this product in a dark, cool place such as a kitchen cupboard and out of the reach of children.
Lion's Mane (Hericium Erinaceus) Brain Activity McMyco - 120 capsules.
Consult your doctor before use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding or health complaints.