San Pedro Pachanoi (Trichocereus) In Pot Large 25 CM - 40 CM
€ 49,95 (Incl.VAT)
Add to shopping cart
Beautiful thick-stemmed Mescaline San Pedro (Trichocereus Pachanoi) cactus in pot! These psychedelic cacti only need to be watered once a year and have a diameter of no less than between 6 and 15 cm! The active substance in these mind-altering cacti is Mescaline. The use of this cactus for spiritual purposes and to combat ailments goes back thousands of years. Chances are that psychedelic natural substances were also experimented with before this but unfortunately there is no archaeological evidence of this. The Mescaline cactus is among the first psychedelics used on earth. These cacti grow best at 2000 to 3000 metres altitude. The original name of this cactus is not San Pedro. It was called Achuma by the indigenous people of Ecuador and Peru. After and during the Spanish invasion, the Spanish gave the name San Pedro to the Achuma cactus. San Pedro means Saint Peter who, in Biblical terms, received the keys to the 'Kingdom of heaven' from Jesus. The Spanish saw the San Pedro cactus as sacred.
The effects of the Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi
San Pedro is not a cactus for a relaxing evening of tripping. This psilocybe cactus may well turn your perception of contemporary life completely upside down. The effect of the substance mescaline is capable of making permanent changes in the mind. Many users report a transformation after using San Pedro. Mescaline will hold up a mirror to you; if you don't recognise yourself in this (little self-knowledge), the mescaline will rectify this. Mescaline is not a trip drug but rather a natural medicine. The following effects will manifest themselves while using San Pedro:
- Change of perception, perception of the world changed during a ritual.
- Sight much more colourful and intense.
- Objects take on contours, distort or emit light.
- Change of time and space, space adapts to the trip (one time it seems bigger the other time it seems smaller).
- Time seems to stand still during a trip.
- Increased sensory perception (synesthesias), music is seen, a photograph comes to life and some objects take on different forms.
- Sensitive to changing moods.
- Gaining insights into your own life or increase in life wisdom.
- Undergoing a magical or religious experience.
- Deep-seated underlying problems can manifest with the use of San Pedro Mescaline and be addressed through your own insights gained during the trip.
- San Pedro will enrich your mental and spiritual thinking with wisdom.
Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi is not a recreational drug
You don't take the San Pedro for fun or with your girlfriends to have a good time and spacify. No, this is a powerful spiritual cactus with spiritual medicinal powers. San Pedro will induce intense hallucinations and visions. Most hallucinations or visions contain meanings related to you as a person here on earth. Deeply rooted emotional charges will surface. Cleansing the soul, cleaning and removing negative charges that have been carried around for a lifetime. It is best to be guided during a trip on mescaline. Just make sure the guide knows you incredibly well (friend for life) is this not possible rule otherwise a contemporary western shaman.
What makes the San Pedro Pachanoi Psychedelic?
Mescaline is a psychedelic alkaloid found in nature. The Mescaline alkaloid closely resembles the body's neurotransmitter epinephrine (adrenaline). Because of this similarity, its psychedelic chemical compound Mescaline can bind to the serotonin and dopamine receptors in the brain. This binding process causes the psychedelic and hallucinogenic effects. Besides Mescaline, there are many other substances in the San Pedro cactus that play a somewhat smaller but certainly active role after ingestion.
How do you prepare the Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi cactus for consumption?
Obviously, you can't consume the cactus directly upon arrival. The San Pedro will have to be processed first. San Pedro can also be processed into powder, by drying it first. You could consume the powder right away, although it will lead to stomach cramps. To avoid this, it is wise to make a drink from the San Pedro.
Follow the steps below:
- Work hygienically and put on gloves.
- Remove the thorns.Make a full-length cut from top to bottom between the ribs.
- Pull the translucent skin from top to bottom away from the green tissue and, if necessary, grate the entrained green matter from the peeled off skin.
- Now the San Pedro Cactus is bare and ready to cut into slices about 1 cm thick.
- Put the 1 cm thick San Pedro pieces in an oven at 50 °C until they are cork dry to the touch. You can of course also choose to let them dry in the sun.
- Grind the dried disks to a fine powder (The San pedro can also be consumed now but this way will often lead to stomach cramps).
- Put the San Pedro powder in one pan with water and let it boil for a few hours.
- The boiling dissolves the active substances in the boiling water.
- After this, pour the water into another larger pan (pan 2).
- A mash remains in pan 1. Fill pan 1 with water again.
- Repeat steps 8, 9, and 10, a total of 4 or 5 times.
- Test the mash in pan 1 if it still tastes bitter you can repeat the process from point 8 and 9 again until all the bitter taste has disappeared from the Mescaline mash pan 1.
- Then boil the contents of pan 2 so that about 1 litre of water remains.
- Sieve the contents of pan 2 before drinking it.
VERY IMPORTANT: Use a fine sieve when pouring the contents of pan 2 before consuming it, as you do not want to drink a stray thorn.
Dosages Mescaline San Pedro Pachanoi cactus
A piece of cactus 25 to 30 cm long and with a diameter of 6-8 cm roughly corresponds to an average dose. If you weigh rather than measure the cactus: 100 g of fresh San Pedro cactus contains about 120 mg of mescaline. This means you need 170-420 g of cactus for a dose of 200-500 mg of mescaline.
- 150 - 300 mg light to medium trip
- 300 - 400 mg strong trip, +/- 6 to 12 hours
- 450 - 500 mg extreme trip, +/- 12 hours
- 500 - 600 mg dissolving the ego, trip +/- 24 hours
San Pedro (Trichocereus Pachanoi) in pot 25 to 40 cm.
Mescaline contained in the cactus can be dangerous to health when combined with certain medicines, alcohol or MAO inhibitors. Are you on medication? Always consult your doctor first and read the leaflet of your medication to avoid health risks. Also, do not use San Pedro if you have mental problems, are pregnant or breastfeeding. Treat this unique cactus responsibly and therefore do not participate in traffic when using it.