Mondo Grow Kit B+
Mondo Grow Kit B+ Mushroom Grow Kit
The B+ mushroom is one of the best-selling Cubensis species on earth. Due to its versatility, the B+ mushroom is very easy to cultivate. Its unique and strong ability to adapt to climate changes makes this mushroom strain very suitable for both the novice and experienced mushroom cultivator. This comprehensive Psilocybe Cubensis is even able to shoot fruits (mushrooms) at temperatures as low as 7 ℃ and as high as 37 ℃. Mushrooms are the fruits of the mycelium. The B+ mushrooms are certainly not the strongest in terms of effects and are therefore ideal for beginners. The B+ is famous for its beautifully large fruits (mushrooms) that can grow up to 35 cm long. The length of the mushroom stems are between 15 and 20 cm. This is a large strong psilocybin mushroom strain with beautiful caramel coloured hats and sturdy stems.
Effects of Mondo Grow Kit B+ Mushrooms
Mondo's B+ mushroom grow kit is great for beginners. They are easy to grow and the effects are perfect for those who have never taken psilocybin mushrooms before. The B+ mushroom is high in visuals and creativity and medium in philosophy and body high.
Cultivation information Mondo Grow Kit B+
- Cultivation difficulty: Very easy
- Substrate: Manure, straw, various grains
- Colonisation time: 8-10 days
- Colonisation temperature: 28 - 30 degrees Celsius
- Fruiting temperature: 23 - 26 degrees Celsius
How many B+ Mushrooms should you take?
On average, you can assume the following quantities:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram dried mushrooms | 9 grams fresh mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2 grams of dried mushrooms | 21 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3.5 grams of dried magic mushrooms | 35 grams of fresh mushrooms
Preparations if you are going to trip on Mondo Grow Kit B+ Shrooms
Don't start psilocybin mushrooms if you are in a bad mood or not feeling well, this could trigger a bad trip. A relaxed and laid-back setting is very important if you want to have a good trip. Don't go tripping at someone's house you don't know well. Always do this with people you trust and preferably in a quiet environment like your own home. Clean up everything, it is nice to trip in clean surroundings without too much junk around you, put things ready that you want to use in your trip, like the music you want to listen to during the trip or the trip stoppers. Make yourself as comfortable as possible. After all, you don't want to go crazy looking for stuff, tripping itself should be central.
Instructions for the Mondo B+ mushroom grow kit
The 9-step plan for Mondo Grow Kit B+
With the step-by-step plan below, you can maximise your mushroom harvest. This way, you will have more mushrooms and you can enjoy a trip more often or with more friends. Before you start, make sure you have a clean environment to prevent diseases under your mushrooms. That means thoroughly cleaning the surface on which you place your grow box, keeping windows and doors closed to minimise the spread of airborne bacteria and thoroughly cleaning your arms and hands. Gloves and a mouth mask are also recommended.
- Fill the grow container with water then put the lid on and let it soak for 12 hours, sealed.
- After 12 hours pour the excess water out of the container
- Remove the lid from the grow container. Rinse the lid and put it back in the cardboard box
- Pour 150 ml of tap water into the grow bag/grow bag and place the place the grow kit in the grow bag. The open side of the bag should face up and spray the inside of the grow bag with a plant sprayer.
- Fold the open side of the grow bag twice; do not cover the micron filter. Put the paperclip over the fold and make sure the remains closed.
- Now the Mondo B+ mushroom grow kit is ready to grow mushrooms.
- Put the grow kit in a place out of direct sunlight. Do not put the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. "Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins start to form" (this may take one or two weeks) At this stage, the kit does not need oxygen, but high levels of CO2.
- "After the pre-pins have started to grow" Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (1-2 pumps maximum). At this stage, the mushrooms need fresh H20 and O2 and the CO2 needs to escape. This is also important after harvesting
- In a fortnight, the first mushrooms will be visible. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the membrane under the cap starts to loosen.
Try to keep the temperature at 24 degrees. In any case, no lower than 18 degrees. We highly recommend using a thermomat. Light plays an important role in growing mushrooms. Make sure there is no direct sunlight shining on the growing container, but make sure it gets a few hours of sunlight or artificial light per day. This is necessary so that the mycelium understands that they have reached the surface. Moisture is important for growing mushrooms, as is fresh air.
Do not spray directly on the growing container. Spraying against the inside of the grow bag is therefore the best solution. Do this with 1 spray. After spraying, close the nursery bag immediately with the paperclip. When the veil between the cap and stem has just torn, it's time to harvest the mushrooms. Don't wait too long as soon as you see this. You can pick a mushroom by turning it clockwise. Don't pull on it, you might damage the mycelium and you don't want that for the next flush.
Get multiple flushes from your growkit
With the Mondo B+ growkit, you can grow and harvest mushrooms an average of 3 times. When harvesting the mushrooms, it is important that you twist carefully and do not pull on the mushroom. Damaging the mycelium can cause smaller flushes after picking the mushrooms.
Contents of your Mondo B+ Growkit
When you buy your Mondo B+ Growkit, it comes with all the necessary materials. Upon receipt, we advise you to start growing mushrooms immediately. This benefits the quality. In your Mondo B+ Growkit you will find the following materials:
- Grow box(1200cc)
- Grow bag
The grow box is filled with the substrate and active mycelium from which the mushrooms will grow .All you need to realise a great mushroom harvest is a clean working environment, drinking water and a way to mist the water.
Harvesting your Mondo B+ mushrooms
Expect to harvest around 300 to 600 grams of mushrooms when you stick to the step-by-step plan to grow mushrooms. The Mondo grow kit is available in 1200cc and 2100cc. The nice thing about the Mondo B+ mushroom grow kit is? You can use it an average of 3 times when handled properly. The B+ mushrooms are easy to grow.
Storage of your mushroom grow kit
Since this is a fresh product, we advise you to set up your mushroom grow kit immediately. This way you can get the best results and ensure a nice mushroom harvest. Still, you can store the mushroom grow kit after receipt. It comes with an expiry date.