Mondo Grow Kit Mazatapec
Mondo Grow Kit Mazatapec
The wonders are not over yet with the psychedelic, mind-blowing and spiritual Mazatapec magic mushroom. This strain is famous for its religious and ritual shamanic use by the medicine men of indigenous Mexican populations such as the Mazatec and Nahuas. Such a religious ritual with psilocybin psychedelic mushrooms or Salvia Divinorium is called a Velada. According to a theory of ethnomycologist, author and psychedelic guru, Terence Mckenna, the use of psilocybin magic mushrooms goes back 15,000 years. The Mazteken used these unique mushrooms around the year 890. She honored and respected this exclusive mushroom strain for its ability to heal deep-seated pains. The Mazatapec is a true philosophical and creative generator and is able to provide you with problem-solving insights. This magic mushroom grow kit is suitable for beginners looking for something stronger and for the experienced psilocybin user.
Effects of Mondo Grow Kit Mazatapec Mushrooms
The Mazatapec mushroom grow kit from Mondo is a perfect stepping stone for a beginner looking for a more powerful mushroom growkit and for those who are experienced with the use of psilocybin mushrooms. The effects of Mazatapec are highly philosophical, creative, and mediocre in body energy and visuals.
Grow information Mondo Mazatapec
- Growing difficulties: Easy
- Substrate: Manure, straw, various grains
- Colonization time: 10 - 13 days
- Colonization temperature: 28 - 30 degrees Celsius
- Fruit temperature: 23 - 26 degrees Celsius
How many Mazatapec Mushrooms should you take?
On average you can assume the following amounts:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram of dried mushrooms | 10 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2 grams of dried mushrooms | 20 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3 grams of dried mushrooms | 30 grams of fresh shrooms
Preparations when you are going to trip on Mondo Mazatapec Shrooms
Do not start with psilocybin shrooms if you are in a bad mood or not feeling well, this could evoke a bad trip. A relaxed and relaxed setting is very important if you want to have a good night trip. Don't trip to someone you don't know very well. Always do this with people around you who you trust and preferably in a quiet environment such as your own home. Tidy everything up, it is nice to trip in a clean environment without too much junk around you, prepare things that you want to use in your trip such as the music you want to listen to during the trip or the trip stoppers. Make yourself as comfortable as possible. After all, you don't want to go crazy looking for stuff, the tripping itself should be central.
The 9-step plan for Mondo Grow Kit Mazatapec
With the step-by-step plan below you can maximize harvest. This way you have more mushrooms and you can enjoy a trip more often or with several friends. Before you start, you must first ensure a clean environment to prevent diseases under your magic mushrooms. This means that you thoroughly clean the surface on which you place the propagator, keep windows and doors closed so that bacteria in the air are spread as little as possible and that you thoroughly clean your arms and hands. Gloves and a face mask are also recommended.
- Fill the cultivation tray with water, then put the lid on and let it soak for 12 hours closed
- After 12 hours pour you remove the excess water from the grow box.
- Remove the lid from the grow kit. Rinse the lid and put it back in the cardboard box.
- Pour 150 ml. tap water into the grow bag / grow bag and place the grow tray / grow kit in the grow bag. The open side of the bag should face up and spray the inside of the grow bag with a plant sprayer.
- Fold the open side of the grow bag in half twice; do not cover the micron filter. Place the paperclip over the fold and make sure that it remains closed.
- Now the Mondo Mazatapec mushroom growkit is ready to grow mushrooms.
- Place the grow kit in a place out of the direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. "Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins begin to form" (this can take one or two weeks ) At this stage the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps) . In this phase, the mushrooms need fresh H20 and O2 and the CO2 must escape. This is also important after harvesting.
- The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the film under the cap starts to peel off.
Try to keep the temperature at 24 degrees. In any case not lower than 18 degrees. We strongly recommend the use of a thermomat. Light plays an important role in the cultivation of magic mushrooms. Make sure there is no direct sunlight on the grow box, but that it gets a few hours of sunlight or artificial light per day. This is necessary for the mycelium to understand that they have reached the surface. Moisture is important for growing mushrooms, as well as fresh air.
Do not spray directly on the grow tray! Against the inside of the grow box! Spraying the grow bag is therefore the best solution. You do this with 1 spray. After spraying, close the grow bag immediately with the paperclip. When the veil between the hat and the stem has just been torn, it is time to harvest the mushrooms. Don't wait too long as soon as you see this. You pick a mushroom by turning it clockwise. Don't pull it, you can damage the mycelium and you don't want that for the next flush.
Getting multiple flushes from your growkit
With the Mondo Mazatapec grow kit you can grow and harvest magic mushrooms on average 3 times. When harvesting the mushrooms, it is important that you turn carefully and do not pull on the mushrooms. Damaging the mycelium can cause smaller flushes after picking the mushrooms.
Content of your magic Mondo Mazatapec Growkit
When you buy your Mondo Mazatapec Growkit you will receive it with all necessary materials. Upon receipt, we advise you to start growing magic mushrooms immediately. This benefits the quality. In your Mondo Mazatapec Growkit you will find the following materials:
- Grow box(1200cc)
- Grow bag
The grow tray is filled with the substrate and active mycelium from which the mushrooms will grow. All you need to achieve a great mushroom harvest is a clean work environment, drinking water and a way to atomize the water.
Harvesting your Mondo Mazatapec magic mushrooms
Count on a harvest of around 300 to 600 grams of magic mushrooms if you stick to the step-by-step plan to grow magic mushrooms. The Mondo growkit is available in 1200cc and 2100cc. The great thing about the Mondo Mazatapec mushroom growkit is? You can use it on average 3 times if you handle it correctly. The Mazatapec mushrooms are easy to grow.
Storing your mushroom growkit
Since it is a fresh product, we advise you to set up your mushroom growkit immediately. This way you can achieve the best results and ensure a nice mushroom harvest. Still, you can keep the mushroom growkit after receipt. This is provided with an expiry date.