Mondo Red Boy Spore Vial
€ 16,95 (Incl.VAT)
Add to shopping cart
Mondo Red Boy Spore Vial
This psilocybe Cubensis PF Red Boy gets its name from its red spores that the mushroom caps drop at the moment of fertilization. The red spores are unique, since this phenomenon (red colour) rarely occurs in nature. For a long time it was thought that this was a newly discovered species because of the different colour. Due to a genetic malformation, the psilocybe Cubensis PF Red Boy does not produce black or dark purple spores. The Red Boy mushrooms grow fast compared to other psilocybe mushroom species. They form thick stems and large hats that look like Mexican sombreros. The effects of this unique psilocybe strain are light, compared to the other magic mushrooms. This makes them very suitable for a user that has not used psilocybin magic mushrooms or truffles before.
Effects of Mondo Red Boy Spore Vial
Red Boy is a good strain for those who do not have much experience with psilocybin magic mushrooms or truffles. The effects are compared to the other species light and not so intense. Light visual, philosophical, creative and body energy. After ingestion the first effects will be noticeable approximately 45 minutes later. A trip on Red Boy mushrooms can easily 4-7 hours.
Cultivation information Mondo Red Boy Mushroom Spore Vial
- Cultivation difficulty: Easy
- Substrate: Manure, straw, various grains
- Colonisation time: 12-14 days
- Colonisation temperature: 28-30 degrees Celsius
- Fertilisation temperature: 18-27 degrees Celsius
- 3 ml of solution is enough to inoculate 1 litre of substrate
How many Red Boy Shrooms should you take?
On average you can expect the following amounts:
How to Prepare My Mondo Red Boy Spore Vial
Before you start injecting your spores, you need to have first created a substrate in a grow box or bag where you are going to drop these spores. The sterile Mondo spore vials are very easy to use.
- Have gloves on and a mouth mask
- shake the spore vial vigorously back and forth
- Take out the syringe and insert the needle through the rubber membrane
- Gently pull the liquid the liquid into the syringe
- Pick up the culture medium or culture bag with the substrate
- After filling the syringe, slowly press the plunger and let each drop fall onto the substrate. The spot where the droplet falls on the substrate is a potential mycelial growth point, by distributing it you will optimize colonization
Contents of your Mondo Red Boy Spore Vial
- 1 x Spore Bottle contains several million spores, dissolved in 10 ml sterile water
- 1 x 20 ml sterile syringe
- 2 x Alcohol wipe
Storage of your Mondo Red Boy Spore Vial
Because it is a sensitive product we advise you to put the spore bottle in the refrigerator for 24 hours with temperature between 2 and 8 degrees before using it.