Mondo Grow Kit Mexicana XL
Add to shopping cart
Mondo Grow Kit XL Mexicana
The Mexican mushroom is a relative of the Mazatapec. This Mexican beauty was also used by the Mazatecs in religious rituals to combat pain and to get in touch with their forefathers. The Mazatecs soon realized that this mushroom strain is very responsive to the philosophical part of the brain. Endless philosophical thought processes and insights makes this psilocybin mushroom an eccentric candidate. The mycelium of the Mexican mushroom produces large fruits (magic mushrooms) with unique and beautiful yellow caps. The stems are fleshy and white in color and can grow to a length of 8 to 19 cm. Due to its powerful creativity and philosophical effects, this magical mushroom is very suitable for a social trip with friends. Rattle for hours about the purpose of life, accompanied by beautiful philosophical statements. That is the power of the Mexicana magic mushroom that comes with mediocre, but certainly noticeable visual effects and body energy. These very famous Mexican magic mushrooms are suitable for both novice users and experienced users.
Grow information Mondo Mexicana Grow Kit XL
Growing Difficulties: Easy
Substrate: Manure, straw, various grains
Colonization time: 10 - 14 days
Colonization temperature: 28 - 30 degrees Celsius
Fruit temperature: 18 - 27 degrees Celsius
Effects of Mondo Grow Kit XL Mexicana Mushrooms
The Mexicana Magic mushroom grow kit XL from Mondo is a grow kit for beginners as well as experienced psilocybin users. This is a medium-strength grow kit from Mondo. Incredibly powerful philosophical and creative drive and a mediocre body energy and visuals.
How many Mexicana Mushrooms should you take?
On average you can assume the following amounts:
- Microdosing: 0.2 grams of dried mushrooms | 2 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Mild trip: 1 gram of dried mushrooms | 10 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Normal trip: 2 grams of dried mushrooms | 20 grams of fresh mushrooms
- Intense trip: 3 grams of dried mushrooms | 30 grams of fresh mushrooms
Preparations when you are going to trip on Mondo Mexicana Shrooms
Do not start with psilocybin shrooms if you are in a bad mood or not feeling well, this could evoke a bad trip. A relaxed and relaxed setting is very important if you want to have a good night trip. Don't trip to someone you don't know very well. Always do this with people around you who you trust and preferably in a quiet environment such as your own home. Tidy everything up, it is nice to trip in a clean environment without too much junk around you, prepare things that you want to use in your trip such as the music you want to listen to during the trip or the trip stoppers. Make yourself as comfortable as possible. After all, you don't want to go crazy looking for stuff, the tripping itself should be central.
The 9 step plan for Mondo Grow Kit Mexicana XL
With the step-by-step plan below you can maximize harvest. This way you have more mushrooms and you can enjoy a trip more often or with several friends. Before you start, you must first ensure a clean environment to prevent diseases under your mushrooms. This means that you thoroughly clean the surface on which you place the propagator, keep windows and doors closed so that bacteria in the air are spread as little as possible and that you thoroughly clean your arms and hands. Gloves and a face mask are also recommended.
- Fill the propagator with water, then put the lid on and let it soak closed for 12 hours
- After 12 hours pour you remove the excess water from the grow box.
- Remove the lid from the grow kit. Rinse the lid and put it back in the cardboard box.
- Pour 150 ml. tap water into the grow bag / grow bag and place the grow tray / grow kit in the grow bag. The open side of the bag should face up and spray the inside of the grow bag with a plant spray.
- Fold the open side of the grow bag in half twice; do not cover the micron filter. Put the paperclip over the fold and make sure that it stays closed.
- Now the Mondo Mexicana mushroom growkit is ready to grow mushrooms.
- Place the grow kit in a place out of the direct sunlight. Do not place the GrowKit under a lamp and not on or near a stove or heat source. The ideal temperature is between 20 and 25 º C. "Leave the bag closed until the pre-pins begin to form" (this can take one or two weeks ) At this stage the kit does not require oxygen, but a high CO2 content.
- “After the pre-pins have started to grow” Moisten the kit daily with a spray bottle (maximum 1-2 pumps) . At this stage I have the mushrooms need fresh H20 and O2 and the CO2 must escape. This is also important after harvesting.The first mushrooms will be visible in two weeks. Be patient, it may take longer for the first mushrooms to grow. The mushrooms should be harvested just before the film under the cap starts to peel off.
Try to keep the temperature at 24 degrees. In any case not lower than 18 degrees. We strongly recommend the use of a thermomat. Light plays an important role in the cultivation of magic mushrooms. Make sure there is no direct sunlight on the grow box, but that it gets a few hours of sunlight or artificial light per day. This is necessary for the mycelium to understand that they have reached the surface. Moisture is important for growing mushrooms, as well as fresh air.
Do not spray directly on the grow tray! Against the inside of the grow box! Spraying the grow bag is therefore the best solution. You do this with 1 spray. After spraying, close the grow bag immediately with the paperclip. When the veil between the hat and the stem has just been torn, it is time to harvest the mushrooms. Don't wait too long as soon as you see this. You pick a mushroom by turning it clockwise. Don't pull it, you can damage the mycelium and you don't want that for the next flush.
Getting multiple flushes from your Grow Kit
With the Mondo Mexicana growkit XL you can average 3 grow and harvest magic mushrooms. When harvesting the mushrooms, it is important that you turn gently and do not pull on the mushrooms. Damaging the mycelium can cause smaller flushes after picking the mushrooms.
Contents of your Mondo Mexicana Grow kit XL
When you buy your Mondo Mexicana Growkit you will receive it with all necessary materials. Upon receipt, we advise you to start growing magic mushrooms immediately. This benefits the quality. In your Mondo Mexicana Growkit you will find the following materials:
- Grow box(2100cc)
- Grow bag
The grow tray is filled with the substrate and active mycelium from which the mushrooms will grow. All you need to achieve a great mushroom harvest is a clean work environment, drinking water and a way to atomize the water.
Harvesting your Mondo Mexicana Mushrooms
Count on a harvest of around 700 to 900 grams of mushrooms if you stick to the step-by-step plan to grow mushrooms. The Mondo growkit is available in 1200cc and 2100cc. The great thing about the Mondo Mexicana mushroom grow kit is? You can use it on average 3 times if you handle it correctly. The Mexicana mushrooms are easy to grow.
Storing your mushroom Grow Kit
Since it is a fresh product, we advise you to set up your mushroom growkit immediately. This way you can achieve the best results and ensure a nice mushroom harvest. Still, you can keep the mushroom growkit after receipt. This is provided with an expiry date.