Peruvian Torch Growkit
Add to shopping cart
20 Peruvian Torch San Pedro seeds
Grow box with lid
- Make 10 small holes in the bottom of the bin.
- Fill the tray with the gravel, then with the soil and sand mixture.
- Place the seeds on the ground and gently push them in with a pen, but not all the way in the earth! They should still be visible.
- Water the tray until the soil feels well moist, and put the lid on the grow tray.
- Place the container in a warm place, e.g. wrapped in an electric blanket or next to the heater.
After one to three weeks the seeds will germinate. Until then, make sure the soil is moist. After about 8 weeks it is time to make holes in the lid. After another two weeks, you should make more holes so that the little cacti can get used to dry air. After another two weeks it is time to take the lid off. Keep the soil moist for another 2 months. After this you have to water the cacti less and less. Make sure the soil is completely dried out before you water again.
During the germination and initial growth of the mini-cacti, it is best to use fluorescent lighting. Only then can you use (indirect) sunlight.
Keep this product in a cool and dark place such as a kitchen cupboard and out of the reach of children.
Mescaline cactus can be dangerous to health when combined with certain medications, alcohol or MAO inhibitors. Are you taking any medications? Always consult your doctor first and read the package leaflet of your medication to prevent health risks. Also do not use the Peruvian Torch if you are pregnant or breastfeeding. Do not participate in traffic when in use. So don't drive or drive other vehicles.